- Responsible for all accounting functions including management for Account Receivable (AR), Account Payable (AP) and General Ledger.
- Be able to handle full set of account.
- Be able to manage petty cash and the bookkeeping.
- Be able to handle major admin works.
- Provide general administration support
- Meeting room arrangement, scheduling of major event itinerary; travel, logistic arrangement, meal if necessary
- Record meeting minutes, keeping track on agenda, and time keeper
- Prepare meeting minutes report; follow-up and updated progress in the next meetings
- Compile, track, monitor and update daily, weekly and monthly Sales Performance report as well as Stock Orders
- Manages the operational payment processes by ensuring supplier/vendors quotations, invoices or claims are processed & paid on a timely manner.
- Ensure proper approval are obtained in accordance to our company SOP & guidelines.
- Perform & track suppliers/vendors reconciliation accruals & back-end reporting (where necessary)
- To perform ad-hoc assignment as assigned
- Degree / Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, account and Finance.
- Required Skill(s): Accounting Software, Time Management and Cost Management.or related disciplines
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in administrative support and accounting
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English; Mandarin
- Independent; Flexibility and good in problem-solving skills
- Excellent in interpersonal & communication skills
- Event coordination/planning & Good organizational skills
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?