ONLY CANDIDATES WITH MANDARIN LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY NEED TO APPLY
· Candidate must possess at least a diploma, any field.
· Possess good interpersonal skills and empathetic nature.
· Able to speak, and write in Mandarin is a must in this field.
· No work experience required but must be willing to learn and adapt. Working experience in customer service, healthcare or hospitality industry is an added advantage.
· Preferably non-executive and executives specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
· Full time positions only.
· Applicants must be willing to work 6 days a week.
· 无需工作经验, 提供在职培训。
· To fulfill, manage and provide solution to customer needs, schedule and enquiries during their presence in Malaysia.
· To be the key liaison for the assigned customers.
· Maintain and build good relationship with customers and related stakeholders.
· To provide regular updates on assigned tasks on various communication channels including wechat and mobile phone to other team members and manager.
· Ensure reports, administrative forms and updates are completed on-time and submitted at all times.
WHY JOIN US
We are a newly set up, young and vibrant company welcoming those who embrace challenges in the hospitality industry, and wish to expand their horizon to health care.
· We offer an attractive remuneration package and allowance to the qualified candidate.
· We support a safe environment for our employees.
· We provide outpatient medical benefits for our employees.
· We provide training to develop skill and knowledge among our employees.
· We provide opportunities and for career advancement within the company.
· We enrich your career experience on healthcare and hospitality services with one of the largest market in the world, China.
Basic Salary + Allowance + Pool Incentive (upon confirmation)
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture