- Respond to end-user calls professionally, handle and resolve end-user IT issues.
- Record IT issues & resolutions in helpdesk system, identify and escalate priority issues.
- Follow up & track end-user IT issues where necessary & complete call logs.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Degree in IT or equivalent from recognized universities.
- Experience in IT Helpdesk field is an added advantage.
- Experience in Corporate Helpdesk system.
- Experience in basic hardware support.
- Experience in Corporate Windows based client system.
- Able to investigate IT issues through telephone conversation & remote desktop connection.
- Fast learner, independent and self-motivated.
- Able to work and communicate effectively with internal and external parties.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Must be willing to be based in Ipoh.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities