- Prepare and draft submissions for i.e. the Payment Claims, Adjudication Claims under CIPA Act 2012
- Perform case study, analysis, clarification for the clients’ documents for Adjudication Proceedings under CIPA Act 2012
- Liaise with and advise the clients with regards to project payment dispute resolution
- Candidate must possess at least Degree/Diploma in Quantity Survey or equivalent.
- Minimum three (3) years of working experience in Construction
- English proficiency
- Proficiency in Chinese is an advantage
- Experience and/or knowledge in CIPA Act 2012 is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of construction contracts
- Positive attitude with good inter-personal communication skills
- Attentive to details and accuracy in quantification
Interested Candidates shall submit their recent Resume/Curricular Vitae to our Managing Director via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful applicants shall be contacted for an interview session.
Please visit our website cipaact.com to know more about CIPAACT Solution Sdn. Bhd.