- Manage, coordinate and maintain a calendar of the Managing Director including appointments, meeting, booking and travel arrangement
- Secretarial support for meetings as and when required by the Managing Director, including drafting and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders, confirming venues and arranging refreshments.
- Preferably a Personal Assistant / Secretary with experience in Construction / Law industry
- Proficient in English and Chinese (writing and speaking)
- Willing to travel and outstation
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Flexible and adaptable
- Computer and Microsoft Office and Excel proficiency
- Able to follow instruction from the Managing Director, and the ability to understand the given instructions with little or no follow up
Interested Candidates shall submit their recent Resume/Curricular Vitae to our Managing Director via email email@example.com. Successful applicants shall be contacted for an interview session.
Please visit our website cipaact.com to know more about CIPAACT Solution Sdn. Bhd.