Senior Business Development Manager
As Senior Business Development Manager of Park Rite Sdn Bhd, you will be responsible to assist the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Executive Director in the following:
- Securing new clients and contracts to generate profit for the company
- Extensive contacts in the commercial building industry would be advantageous.
- Ability to effectively penetrate both government and private sector opportunities.
- Experience in negotiating lease and management contracts especially in a competitive tender environment.
- Develop, manage and refine business process and performance
- To undertake environmental scan of potential new car parks.
- Professional presentation of new car park proposals to potential clients
- You will drive deals independently and build business development and generate new leads to completion
- Preparation of financial feasibilities for potential car park contracts.
- Negotiating favorable terms for each new car park contract
- Develop negotiating strategies, examine risk and potential
- Preparation of monthly budgets for each new car park contract
- Take responsibility for accuracy in all financial modelling for new car park contracts
- Follow up and close outstanding contracts with potential clients
- Preparation of monthly Business Development report
- Ensure the successful renewal of existing contracts on favorable financial terms
- Liaising with Finance Manager and Operations Manager to ensure the successful commencement of new car park contracts
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Must have effective skills using Microsoft suite of programs.
- Responsible for achieving pre-determined KPI’s
- Any other duties as requested by the CEO.
- Reporting to Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
Requirements : -
- With minimum Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies or any related field preferred
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Cantonese
- Ability to fluently speak, read and write in English is required
- Able to work independently, fast-leaner, persistent and result oriented
- Good team player with strong communication, listening and organisational skills
- Great attitude and optimistic
- At least 5 year(s) experience in Business Development field is required for this position property sector or similar industry
- Work location in Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur
Salary Range: To be negotiated depending on experience
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance