- To ensure ongoing and consistent customer satisfaction through effective and efficient responses to customer enquiries, issues and problems.
- To manage customer's expectations in terms of shipment delays, documents (Quotation, Pre-alert) accuracy and related Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- To identify and solve issue in order to maximize customer satisfaction.
- To discuss and communicate customer feedback with your superior as required, keeping them informed of all relevant information that could affect the sales team.
- To communicate with overseas offices, local vendors and customers on shipment inquiries.
- To be responsible for monitoring and follow up of routing order shipments:
- Order processing.
- Shipments monitoring and follow-up.
- Generate and provide timely report as per customer's requirements.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Freight Forwarding.
- Candidate must possess at least a higher secondary / diploma or equivalent in any field.
- Computer literate and good communication skill.
- Able to work independently with strong work commitment.
- Good command for both written and spoken Bahasa Malaysia and English. Understanding of Mandarin is an added advantage as this position requires communication with overseas branches and agents.
- Willing to work at Botanic Capital, Klang, Selangor.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?