- Design and follow a complete teaching plan.
- Teach alphabet and numeracy along with personal, social and emotional skills.
- Manage learning material and resources.
- Utilise a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, media, structured games, art, outdoor activities etc) to motivate and stimulate children's abilities.
- Establish an open line of communication with parents and provide appropriate information.
- Evaluate students performance and progress to ensure they are mastering the skills on regular basis.
- Observe children's interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing.
- Work with administration staff.
- Follow and comply with teaching standards and safety regulations.
- STPM and above, 19- 35years old
- Proven working experience as a kindergarten teacher, kindergarten assistant or teacher aide.
- Thorough knowledge of child development and latest education theories and practices.
- Creative and artistic teaching abilities.
- Teaching and organisation skills.
- Patience and flexibility.
- Excellent communication skills especiall speak well in Chinese.
- Able to write and read Chinese will be priority.
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and best practices.
- Any field related to education related field, especially Early Childhood Education field.
- Any field related to languages, especially Mandarin or TESL.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?