- Assist in tender for project. Attend to Production or Sub-contractor's problems / questions.
- Check and validate consultant/client on technical issues.
- Workshop / Site work supervisions.
- Preparation of fabrication details, planning & schedule.
- Preparation of project progress report.
- Attend meeting with clients/consultants.
- Carry out inspections at respective stages of fabrication and erection, ensure compliance to QC requirement.
- Ensure project completion according to schedule.
- Prepare Project Documentation for submission to Client, 3rd Party, Authority Liaise with NDT Contractor to carry out Non-Destructive Test
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical / Chemical / Manufacturing or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): CAD, Computer Literate, Microsoft Project. Preferred skill(s): MathCad.
- Able to communicate in written and spoken English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Knowledge in engineering drawings and specifications and its interpretation.
- Able to work independently and committed with a strong sense of urgency and initiative.
- Good Team Player
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.