● Able to lead and delegate the task for the Contract team for Build tender or D&B tender proposal with Contract Director advice.
● To source and negotiate better terms, material and services from the suppliers, contractors and manufacturals.
● Progress claim Evaluation or Measurement for the site work with consultant / sub-con / suppliers.
● Verify the Sub-contractor/supplier payment and manage the progress payment to client
● Responsible for timeliness and accuracy of the Final Account with client.
● Responsible to prepare and justify the CO/VO with client / consultant.
● Manage budgetary for Project Kick start
● Attend in Project meeting/Tender Clarification
● Any other responsibilities assigned by Head of Department and / or by the Management from time to time.
● Possess a Diploma or Degree in Quantity Surveying.
● Min 3-4 years’ experience in Interior Design field.
● Positive working attitude and discipline, aggressive and proactive.
● Required languages: English and Bahasa Malaysia