- Reviewing the full set of accounts include Manufacturing account, P&L account & balance sheet, ensure timely submission & accuracy of report
- Perform closing of management accounts, financial reporting & analysis
- Ensure financial reports are well maintained & comply with statutory requirements
- Planning for the cash flow, monitoring the utilization of bank facilities to ensure the smoothly of cash flow (trade line : BA & etc.)
- Liaise with others department to obtain the necessary information for expenses controlling & costing purpose
- Liaise with auditor & tax agents for audit purpose Liaise with both internal & external parties in Accounting activities
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field preferable in manufacturing industry Knowledge in Microsoft Office, Auto-Count system & SST
- Able to work within tight deadlines, independently, meticulous, time consciousness and organized
Working Location :
From August – December 2019: To be based at Persiaran Segambut.
Start from January 2020 onwards: Will be relocate to Taman Perindustrian SMD @ Kundang.