- Reviewing the full set of accounts include Manufacturing account, P&L account & balance sheet, ensure timely submission & accuracy of report
- Perform closing of management accounts, financial reporting & analysis
- Ensure financial reports are well maintained & comply with statutory requirements
- Planning for the cash flow, monitoring the exchange rate for cash liquidation purpose Liaise with banker, monitoring the utilization of bank facilities to ensure the smoothly of cash flow (trade line : BA, BG, LC & etc.)
- Liaise with others department to obtain the necessary information for expenses controlling & costing purpose
- Preparing the Budget vs Actual report on monthly basis to others department for budget monitoring purpose
- Liaise with auditor & tax agents for audit purpose Liaise with both internal & external parties in Accounting activities
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field preferable in manufacturing industry Knowledge in Microsoft Office, Auto-Count system & SST
- Able to work within tight deadlines, independently, meticulous, time consciousness and organized
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?