- Plans, directs, and coordinates activities concerned with the installation, modification, operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of plant electrical facilities, machineries, equipment and electrical system.
- To carry out work such as preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance and repair maintenance for high voltage transformer, high voltage switch gear, switch room, power generator set, motor, hoist, electrical machineries and equipment.
- Conduct initiate preventive maintenance to prevent or minimize breakdown and power failure.
- Supervise works carried out by tenants or contractors and ensure compliances to standard guidelines.
- To conduct monitoring and tracking daily power consumption of plants.
- Attend to all power and machine failure, short, trip and rectify promptly.
- Carry out repairs and preventive maintenance work in accordance to the schedule plan.
- To comply with Suruhanjaya Tenaga of The Electrical Supply Act and Regulation.
- To liaise with local authority liaison for licensing and compliance.
- To design control panel and wiring system for upgrading of factory electrical and machinery systems. Evaluate and recommend upgrading in electrical and facility installations.
- Provide support to superior in managing and handling matters related to Quality Management System (QMS), Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) & Green Mark.
- To perform purchase orders for equipment and services needed to ensure the smooth operation of the machinery.
- Inventory control of electrical spare.
- To assist in developing and implementing all Work Procedures and Working Instructions for electrical scope of works as per ISO requirement.
- To provide training to Technician.
- To complete all daily/monthly work/assignment/reports as required by the superior.
- To undertake other duties as instructed by the superior or Company.
- Minimum a Diploma qualification in Electrical Engineering or relevant.
- Possess a BO Chargeman Certification from Suruhanjaya Tenaga Malaysia.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the related field. Hands on experience and good at trouble shooting electrical issue.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Good leadership and problem solving skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Bahasa Melayu.