- To assist on all contract reviews and drafting, legal matters and cases
- To assist with drafting, reviewing, advertising and negotiating the tersm of any contracts and agreements
- To support all legal issues and implications in corporate, commercial and conveyancing transactions.
- Coordinate and liaise with the contract department/legal team/consultant/external lawyers for all legal and related matters
- To perform legal research and keep abreast of applicable law relating to the Group's operations and advice on the impact of such changes on operations
- To perform any other legal issues as required by the company as per legal provision in force
- Able to translate the docyments from Mandarin to English
- Candidate must possess a Degree in Law or equipvalent.
- Minimum two (2) years corporate legal experience in development field required
- Related experience in corporate conveyancing and litigation matters
- Good analytical skills, sound legal judgement to support business needs, and strong commitment to ensure corporare and or legal compliance
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?