Product Specialist Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all sales & promotional activities.
- Identifies business opportunities and prospects; evaluate the position in the industry and researching and analysing for sales options.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; to also provide continues support and updates through CME for the clients.
- Establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, helping them by providing solutions and continually support them.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing market information.
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the account / territory given.
- Assist the manager for promotional work, tenders and workshops.
- To provide clients on phlebotomy trainings, techniques & CME.
Nurse Practitioner Requirements:
- Degree / diploma from an accredited nursing program / from a Medical Laboratory Technology background.
- Has knowledge and experience on conducting a phlebotomy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and computer-based applications.
- Ability to communicate with others in an effective and concise manner
- Possess strong analytical troubleshooting and problem resolution/ solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, in verbal and written form, with retail and medical partners at various levels, patients, family members, physicians and representatives of the community.
- Sound understanding of phlebotomy techniques and fundamental.
- Possess a continuously learning attitude and coachable.
- Able to extensively travel to territory given, including outstation
- Able to work in a fast pace and handle pressure.
Perks & Benefits
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?