We are looking for dynamic candidates who have experience in dealing with patients and passionate in delivering good patient care. Candidates will be based in Cancare's centre at Penang Loh Guan Lye and Gleneagles Penang. Candidates need to be able to communicate in Mandarin and other local dialects since we are dealing with mandarin speaking patients in private hospitals.
Patient Care and Fitting
- Provide clinical consultation and fitting services for walk in patients and patients referred by doctors
- Assist patients in achieving a better quality of health after cancer treatment
- Provide constant follow-ups with patients, customers and their family members on patients after product solutions are given
- Together with your manager, provide monthly talks and hand-on workshops for patients and nurses
- Ensure centre is well managed according to the protocols and standards provided by the management
- Maintains patient care database by entering new information as it becomes available; verifying findings and reports; backing up data.
- Be on time to manage the centres and clinics at other hospitals and be punctual for all appointments
- Maintains patient care database by entering new information as it becomes available; verifying findings and reports; backing up data
- Upkeep a clean and comfortable fitting and centre environment
Centre commissions and stocks management
- Provide daily and monthly sales reports
- A commission will be given if monthly centre targets are met
- Monitor stocks movement to ensure stocks accuracy and conduct stock count as requested by the management
- Stocks planning and ordering
Customer Relationship Management
- Introduce products and services (cancer care products and scalp cooling system) to walk ins surgeons, oncologists, nurses and customers
- Build rapport and maintain relationships with the doctors and nurses who referred patients to Can-Care
- Provide technical assistance in the usage of the products representated
- Assist the manager in conducting training sessions for customers and talks
- Support cancer awareness campaign with NGOs
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Biology, Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics, Nursing or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Good interpersonal communications skills, Multi-task, Detail orientated.
- Must be able to speak in MANDARIN and English, in order to communicate with Mandarin spoken customer.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- 13th month contractual bonus
- Miscellaneous allowances