- To service all the given customers in the hotels and food industries ensuring the highest level of customer service for all.
- To be aggressive in sales efforts so as to achieve the individual and team sales targets.
- Be responsible and accountable in your respective area of assigned sales segment, target and unit.
- To attend to sales, stocks, quotations and other enquiries from customers, both through the telephone and walk in. To visit existing customers on a regular basis for feedback on products sold and update customers on any new products on a timely basis.
- To build good business and personal rapport with the necessary decision makers as in purchaser or owners of an outlet.
- To seek and market our product to new accounts in the local hotels and food outlets, establishing a wider network of selling.
- To prepare sales quotation and check for accuracy of all items in the prepared documents for the sales administrator to prepare the necessary invoices.
- At least 1 to 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree.
- Experience in F & B Industry preferred.
- Possess own vehicle.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Sales.
- Working Hours : Monday to Friday and Alternate Saturdays off (only upon confirmation)
- Working Location : Taman Petaling Utama, Petaling Jaya
- 4 Full time position(s) available.
Qualified candidates are requested to kindly submit your personal resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal development opportunities
- Staff Purchase Discount
- Staff Birthday Gifts
- Good working Culture