- Manage and process incoming orders with the ability to interpret AutoCad, design drawings and translate into manufacturing shop floor work orders.
- Evaluate production technical compliance, detail out production plan for manufacturing capacity efficiency and cost effectiveness in term of quality and quantity.
- Examine on various first piece inspection to ensure work orders are generated accurately with traceability records, trouble shoot and implement corrective action and preventive measure.
- Manage and maximize manpower utilization to achieve daily targeted output or in accordance to the forecast.
- Establish sequence lead time of every project to facilitate timely delivery, work closely with project teams for product variation, planned delivery, shipment scheduling and etc.
- Promote and maintain a healthy work environment, ensure safety regulations are met at all times, create work safety awareness, conduct safety training and audit.
- Liaise with the purchasing section on material selections, assist in sourcing of engineering or technical materials, parts and component.
- Closely monitor product quality standards, ensure corrective actions are implemented on quality control and assurance to achieve customers satisfactions. Rectification and steps for improvement are documented.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Industrial, Mechatronic/Electromechanical, Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding, Others) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Knowledge in AutoCad, analytical mindset, able to work with minumum supervision, team player, strong problem soving skill.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities