- Possess tertiary certification/qualification in any fields
- At least 2 years working experience in customer service/business development/sales & marketing
- Be proficient in using Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Required language - English
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Be a positive, confident and determined person
- Be resilient and have the ability to deal with rejection
- Think creatively, analyse objectively
- Service-oriented and delights in cultivating happy customers
- Always keep an up-to-date pipeline status in CRM/sales funnel for all assigned customers and opportunities, and provide weekly reports to Sales Director.
- Build and maintain a high-quality pipeline of opportunities captured in the CRM, with sufficient opportunities to meet agreed targets.
- Ensure all new opportunities are locked-in and secured in Principal's CRM/sales funnel for account protection.
- Consistently develop for new customers market
- Develop a strong and thorough understanding of the products and services offered and ensure on the skill how to sell (selling process) each of these assigned products and/or services.
- Respond promptly to new leads enquires, whether from online promos or telemarketing.
- Prospects for further qualifications, and bring all opportunities to a W or L state in the shortest time possible.
- Understand customer's critical business issues and develop business proposals addressing these issues faced by the customer.
- Formulate and organize sales tactics according to CVS's sales methodology to ensure the swiftest way to winning the opportunity.
- Monthly Achievement Bonus
- Medical Claims
- Oversea Training
- Career Advancement
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?