- To design, update, modify and implement existing or new software, for automations including testing and trouble shooting
- To liaise with other team members for support and implementation of automation systems, projects, jobs based on customer requirement and site conditions.
- To provide after-sales technical service updated of software to customers.
- To closely monitor progress of work and ensure the scope of work given is within specifications requirements and on schedule.
- To work closely with other departments that are related to Research & Development.
- Promote ISO 9001, other relevant quality, product and certification maintained by company.
- To do computer and server maintenance when necessary.
- To do additional task given by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate in Engineering (Computer,Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Proficient in C / C++ is a must
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Understanding and experience in input and output of system related to software will be an advantage
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities