- Enforce and maintain store flow system and structure
- Lead, manage and supervise a team of store staffs.
- Ensure all part/goods, in/out transaction are properly recorded/ updated.
- Ensure all part/goods are neatly and well organized.
- Prepare and check monthly stock report and submit it to relevant department.
- To enforce and control "FIFO" system ( First In First Out)
- Conduct store improvement activities
- Familiar with ISO requirement and documentation.
- Additional or new responsibility shall be assigned to from time to time and when necessary
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Others or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Executive specialized in Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Ability to prepared and submit monthly store report on stock inventory etc.
- Computer literate
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities