- Customer billing, customer payment application, and reconciliation
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve customer’s billing issues and filling paperwork
- To monitor debtors’ Ageing and liaise with customers for collection
- Updating & keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including ,purchase orders, invoices, dept budget etc.
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and resolving payment discrepancies and disputes on behalf of the company
- Process payments, maintaining historical records & filling paperwork
- Monitoring the purchase cost for Non-Trade item ,e.g. for packaging ,renovation , stationery , general repair & maintenance.
Record supporting information for all journal entries
Maintain detailed listings of the contents of balance sheet accounts ,which is specific to the GL Activity ( Accrual , Prepayment process)
Experienced in processing accounts payable/receivable and general ledger entries and reconciliations
Minimum 2 to 3 years of working experience in the related field
Minimum LCCI higher in Accounting / Diploma in Accounting or equivalent
Proficiency in English and in MS Office
Possess own transport