- Able to handle full set of accounts.
- Handle daily routine accounting operation.
- Responsible to assist in all aspect of accounting functions.
- Involvement in the year-end auditing and stock check.
- Maintain orderly filing & documentation system.
- Ensure accounting records and systems are in compliance with Group policies, approved accounting standards and statutory requirements.
- To ensure all financial reporting are done on a timely basis.
- Handle any ad-hoc tasks as assigned by Superior or Management.
- Minimum SPM/STPM with LCCI Diploma or Diploma / Degree in Accounting & Finance and / or professional accountancy qualification with minimum 2 years in a similar capacity.
- Able keep full set of accounts.
- Must be computer literate.
- Preferable with knowledge of EcSoft Accounting Software.
- Reliable and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Able to work independently, efficiently, accurately and meet tight schedules.
- Able converse in English, Malay and Mandarin.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sungai Buloh, Selangor.