- Prepare Full Set of Accounts.
- For AP, responsible for account payable (including matching purchase orders, delivery orders and invoices, and preparing payments and reconciliation.
- To prepare the creditors’ aging report for payment in monthly basis.
- Prepare list of payments for approval.
- To ensure proper maintenance of record, documentation and filling to support all accounting entries.
- To handle AR
- Data entry all transaction in to accounting system from time to time
- To ensure all sales reports are updates and cash sales income are banked in on time.
- Perform accounts receivable functions and manage collections.
- To handle all the accounts receivable functions and related duties efficiently.
- Handle any other ad-hoc duties when required.
- GST & SST knowledge will be advantage.
- Candidate must be computer literate & able to work independently with positive attitude, resourceful and good communication skills in both spoken,& written English, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Required skills: Ms Excel, Ms Word
- Applicants must be willing to work in Muar.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?