- Creative and up-to-date with the current interior design trends / materials / fabrication methodology.
- To handle project from A-Z including coordinate with clients and contractor.
- To produce detailed 2D layout / detail / sectional plans & drawing.
- To produce 3D illustration for client / presentation use.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Advertising/Media, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Architecture or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): AutoCad, 3D Studio Max, V-Ray, Adobe PhotoShop, Microsoft Office
- Required language(s): English, Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be passionate, keen to learn, able to work in team, committed and responsible on any task asssigned.
- Preferably Junior/Intermediate Executives specializing in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.