Job Field: Sales / Technical Sales Location: Bukit Jelutong, MY Company: BASF Asia Pacific Job Type: Experienced Job ID: EN_MY_32728 We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development. For BASF, diversity is one of the essential keys to business success and the well-being of our employees. We promote an inclusive culture that accepts the diversity of people, experiences and capabilities. By embracing talents and abilities of all kinds, we aim to boost creativity and motivation, and enhance our teams' performance. Join the team and connect with more than 110,000 other minds. Description BASF has been operating in Malaysia for more than 25 years and currently has more than 1,600 employees in the country. BASF (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd was incorporated in 1989, and operates manufacturing plants in Bukit Raja in Selangor and Pasir Gudang in Johor, as well as an operational site in Kulim, Kedah. Description
- Responsible for sales of kaolin products in South East Asia and South Asia.
- Develop and implement account strategies required to achieve sales revenue, product volume/mix and profitability goals for the kaolin business.
- Identify, develop and maintain strong relationships with all key buying influences, provide leadership in anticipating problems and taking ownership of their resolution
- Provide effective, accurate and timely communication of market, competitor and customer needs to keep kaolin management and key support personnel informed
- Closely coordinate activities of key support personnel necessary to meet customer needs / expectations.
- Management and training of agents/distributors in the territory to achieve Business goals