- Conduct preliminary assessment on treaty offers received.
- Process new business offers, renewals, endorsements, special acceptances and reinsurance statistics.
- Maintain and monitor business registers.
- Create, maintain and update appropriate underwriting files.
- Assist Supervisor in producing business reports, budget figures and management papers.
- A degree holder in Insurance, Actuarial or Business Management (Professional Insurance Certificate or Associateship would be an added advantage).
- A minimum of five (5) years’ relevant work experience in the insurance/reinsurance industry (non life).
- Able to underwrite and develop international business, and willing to travel overseas for an extended period.
- A sound command of the English (able to communicate in other languages would be an advantage).
- Good interpersonal and marketing skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and extra hours.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?