- Identify existing or potential problem areas and non-compliance with established policies, procedures and contracts.
- Gain an understanding of client operations, processes, and business objectives and utilize that knowledge on engagements.
- Accumulate, review and analyze financial and operational data.
- Work with management team to recommend and implement process improvements.
- Work with global AEE counterparts to share and implement best practices.
- Keep abreast of current developments in accounting, auditing, and internal control.
- Back up on compliance audit and answering inquiries.
- Provide necessary reports to the Business and Stakeholders.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, preferably with accreditations: LCCI/CPA/ACCA.
- Good knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Familiar with accounting standards, tax laws, and filling procedure.
- Excellent math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors.
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and bank reconciliation report software.
- Organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills.
- Integrity and reliability.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Company trips
- Annual lunch / lucky draw
- Long service award