Your job, while at all times projecting a professional Company image, is to :
- Build relationships with walk-in customers;
- Display Exceptional Customer Service;
- Provide professional consultations to assist customers on technical issues (bikes);
- Diagnose and conduct repairs and maintenance on bikes;
- Provide feedback on technical support service issues and to propose prompt and appropriate solutions (bikes);
- Attend to retail outlet’s daily operations including product display, stock inventory, etc;
- Performing back-end office functions;
- Invest in your own career development - by attending various training programmes and carrying out assignments.
- Minimum SPM, SPMV, Diploma or any other equivalent qualification;
- Fresh Graduates and school leavers are encouraged to apply. Training Programs will be provided for Customer Service, Product Knowledge and Mechanical skills;
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Knowledge of other languages would be an added advantage;
- MUST be customer & service orientated, energetic and enthusiastic about interacting with people. Possess all the right attitudes such as proactive, self-disciplined, responsible, strong team spirit and an unquenchable desire to learn;
- Preferably possess an avid interest in bikes and biking activities;
- Willing to work on weekends and public holidays.
It's a tall order but remuneration will commensurate with the quality of the successful candidate.
We provide a great working environment along with benefits :-
- Comprehensive Training Programme - Technical Training, Product Knowledge, Customer Relationship Management,etc.
- Attactive Salary Package
- Good Commission
- Cycling Benefits
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
At RODALINK, we don't just offer a job and a great place to work ..... we help build great CAREERS too!