- Checking of monthly balance sheet and profit & loss/ tax schedule
- Preparation of management accounts and financial reports
- Preparation consolidated financial statements
- Preparation of monthly and annual financial and management reports
- Preparation of cash flow forecast annual budget and monthly Profit & Loss forecast Consolidation of budget for the management reporting pack
- Preparation of Board reporting pack
- Ability to prepare audited accounts of company
- Checking of order processing documentation and reports Managing the monthly variance analysis and provide commentary of the financial performance
- Liaising with bankers, tax agent/tax consultant, auditors, company secretary and relevant government authorities
- Familiar with SST and monitoring the preparation of submission of SST forms in compliance with SST ruling and deadlines
- Assisting to formulate, implement and monitor accounting policies & procedures with accounting standard
- Performing any ad-hoc assignment as and when required by the Management from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelors Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin Strong leadership and communcation skills Hands-on in computerised accounting systems
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Prefeable Chinese speaking candidates.
* can work immediately
* Work on 22days per month
* Performance Bonus
* Location: Butterworth
* Can speak Chinese
Those interested please contact 011- 58963038 (Ms. Jenny) or email to email@example.com