We are looking for a customer service oriented personnel to provide first level technical support through taking calls, emails and handling the resulting incidents or
Service Requests, using the incident management and request fulfilment processes, in line with Service Desk objectives.
- Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues
- Provide assistance by phone, email and/or chat using a ticket management system
- Quickly and accurately determine incident scope and impact
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Follow up with customers, provide guidance and see problems through to resolution
- Follow up on tickets at pre defined intervals until resolved Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources Walk customers through problem solving process
- Update customer data and produce activity reports
- Update the internal knowledgebase with issue resolution details
- Utilise excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
- Preserve and grow on knowledge of Service Desk procedures, products and services
- Candidate must posses at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Informatio Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technolgy or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate can be considered.
- Proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia Hardworking and willing to learn new knowledge
- Good troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills Good interpersonal and customer care skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to deal with difficult callers
- Willing to work in 24/7 shift environment
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Technical & Helpdesk Support or equivalent.
Perks & Benefits
- Miscellaneous allowance
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities