- Handling account payable and receivable function.
- Enter the payment received from all the debtors.
- To prepare debit note and credit note to customer & supplier.
- Check & matching GRN with supplier invoice.
- Key in Purchase invoice.
- Ensure all GRN issued received by FINANCE department in time without miss out.
- Computation and issuance expenses claim (staff claim - 2 time / month).
- Preparation monthly month end payment voucher.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation for bank balances & creditor balance.
- Update monthly Forex gain loss schedule & forex rate table.
- Prepare monthly scrap application form from production.
- Arrangement for monthly stock check.
- To ensure all accounting record and related document are properly field.
- Maintain Fixed Asset schedule.
- Provide general administrative duties.
- Assist FM in ad-hoc matter time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma in Accountancy and any field.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, and English.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Glenmarie Shah Alam.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Perks & Benefits
- 5 working day in the week
- Yearly Bonus and Increment
- Working in harmony environtment
- Annual Dinner and Company Trip function
- Career enhancement
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?