- To assist Project Manager in meeting project objectives.
- To plan, organize and implement the project to meet the requirement of the client.
- To plan, coordinate work and make sure site work carry out accordingly to drawing, contract, specification, schedule, construction plan, procedures and work instructions.
- To manage the project site documentation.
- To prepare weekly and monthly schedule for project site.
- Check drawing for compliance with design requirements and site conditions.
- Scope of work will be revised depending on The Management needs or request, others related duties as and when assigned by The Management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least diploma or degree, professional degree in chemical/ mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in site fabrication, piping, structure, equipment installation, civil work, etc.
- Positive working attitude with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, highly organized and able to work under pressure within tight deadlines.
Interested candidates should write/fax/e-mail your detail resumes with a recent photograph to:
SEREMBAN ENGINEERING BERHAD
Lot 1A-1C, Lorong Bunga Tanjung 1/3,
Senawang Industrial Park,
70400 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.
Tel: 06-6775898 (HR Dept) Fax: 06-6775162
Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities