- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Conduct remote troubleshooting.
- Test alternative pathways until you resolve an issue.
- Customize desktop applications to meet user needs.
- Record technical issues and solutions in logs.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Produce technical documentation and manuals.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Providing technical support.
- Setting up accounts for new users.
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary.
- Testing new technology.
- Proven work experience as a Desktop Support Engineer, Technical Support Engineer or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments.
- Working knowledge of office automation products and computer peripherals, like printers and scanners.
- Knowledge of network security practices and anti-virus programs.
- Ability to perform remote troubleshooting and provide clear instructions.
- Outstanding problem-solving and multitasking skills.
- Pefer Chinese speaker
- Possible work in Sungai Petani, Kedah.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?