Our Service Delivery Engineer are professional technical services engineer responsible for delivery of services into key enterprise customers. The key responsibility of the SDE is design, implementation and maintenance of IPT system, follow and satisfy the customer’s need.
- Building a personal relationship with key client staff;
- Successful Service Delivery;
- SLA achievement and high level of customer satisfaction;
- Good communication around issues and opportunities - get things done, make things happen;
- Building service reports;
- Technical documents update and arrangement.
- Internal technical training to team and self study for new technical and product
- Service reporting and sponsoring service delivery meetings;
- Removing all obstacles to customer satisfaction
- Looking out for client’s and MTS long term interests;
- Following up if service delivery is not meeting expectations;
- 2 years hands on Avaya projects experience.
- Familiar with Avaya product line.
- Basic knowledge on Avaya voice configuration, troubleshooting skills.
- IP Office Implementation and Support
- Skills on Avaya product line, e.g. ACD, CTI, IVR, Reporting, Recorder are preferred.
- Consultant skills to provide advice to client on continuous system improvement
- Language Requirements –English
- Be happy to work outside of comfort zones.
- Basic speaking and good read and written in English. good team player;highly motivated self starter; good relationship
- Builder with strong diplomacy skills.
- Must aspire to a culture of service excellence, always putting the customer, our people and our business at the center of everything they Do.
- Able to understand and deliver services which are provided on a 24x7x365 basis.
- Must be able to work proactively and under pressure.
- Willingness to travel(possibly internationally) and overnight when the role demands.
- Able to start Immediately
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture