Academic, Full Time (Contract) We are seeking to appoint a specialist in Entrepreneurship to join the Management Department of the Faculty of Business. The successful applicant will have a doctorate, academic journal publications and experience of teaching, but may be at any stage of their academic career. They will be expected to make a significant contribution to research and will be involved in undergraduate and postgraduate teaching and supervision. Senior academics will be expected also to mentor early career researchers.The successful candidate will be responsible for the organization and delivery of teaching and assessment; conducting lectures and tutorials; coordination and management of units, providing continuous feedback to students; academic counselling of students; and participating in staff development and community engagement activities.The appointment will be made at a level appropriate to the applicant’s academic qualifications, publication history and track record of attracting external research funding, teaching experience and engagement with enterprises and policy makers. Please refer to the Academic Role Statement for further details on what this role entails. Selection Criteria:
- A doctorate in a relevant discipline related to Entrepreneurship.
- Evidence of personal research achievement with recent refereed publications in the Entrepreneurship field.
- Experience of university teaching and supervision.
- Ability to develop proposals for research funding, to design research projects and to lead and develop a research team.
- Experience of working with corporate or government stakeholders.
- Strong commitment and significant contribution to the academic life of the Faculty.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.