- Position: Purchasing & Logistics Executive
- Salary: RM 4000-5000.
- Location: Glenmarie (U1), Shah Alam.
As part of providing value-added recruitment services to some our long standing clients, Chrisjac are currently seeking procurement/purchasing candidates to fill a purchasing opening that have recently arisen with our client, a leading coffee machines and beans supplier in Malaysia.
This is a full time permanent position based at their corporate office in Glenmarie in Shah Alam. Hours of work are from 9.00am-7.00 pm Monday to Friday. Job Responsibilities
As Purchasing & Logistics Executive, you will be responsible for the procurement/purchasing and logistics and shipments activities ensuring that all products are available for business sales and supply. Duties will include processing purchasing orders, liaising with all suppliers, coordinating shipment delivery schedules and working with freight forwarders.
Duties will involve the following process:
- Liaise and work closely with Product Management, Operations and Logistics teams for the product availability.
- Coordinate and work closely with all other cross-functional departments to ensure smooth execution of product delivery.
- To execute demand plan and schedules delivery to suppliers and forwarding agents.
- Monitoring shipments in transit and manage the Customs clearance process by ensuring all documentations is available to submit to Customs.
- Minimum Diploma qualification in Shipping Management or Business Administration.
- At least 2 years of similar working role experience.
- Experience in Customs clearance.
- Good interpersonal skills with good communication skills.
- Experience at using MS Excel based tool for planning, reviewing and analyzing inventory levels.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?