- To assist the HR/GA Manager with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties.
- To carry out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: departmental development, HRIS, employee relations, training and development, benefit, compensation, organization development, administration and employment.
- To help with the implementation of services, policies and programs through HR staff; reports to the HR/GA Manager and assists department managers with HR issue.
- To contribute to the accomplishment of Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Provide recruiting / staffing and headcount turn over logistics report on monthly basic to Management.
- Maintains performance management and improvement tracking systems for all departments.
- Undertake special assignment, ad-hoc functions / activities and related duties as and when necessary as assigned by Management/superior.
- Ensure that personal file is always well-organized and maintain up-to-date.
- Handle foreign worker hiring process and other matter that related to foreign worker.
- Other related assignments provided by superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Malaysia Employment Law and Related Practices.
- Proficient in computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office applications.
- Fluent and proficient in both oral and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
Experience / Training:
- At least 3 years working experience related in HR field.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?