- A multinational corporation (MNC) and a global leading industrial gases company
- Fortune 500 company
- Basic RM2.8k-RM4K + attractive perks ( Dental, Medical for immediate family, Insurance Coverage, Education Assistance, etc.)
- Supervise plant personnel to ensure safe, reliable and optimum unit operations.
- Inspect and assess unit conditions, highlight abnormalities and issues and take immediate actions for safe and effective resolutions.
- Ensure accurate records and plant operating logs are kept and updated.
- Plan and schedule production in close collaboration with commercial, distribution and scheduling team.
- Adhere to ISO 9002 procedures.
- Keep abreast with latest technological developments in operations and applications of Industrial gaseous.
- Ensure the cost of production is properly monitored and controlled, and take necessary actions to rectify any variance arise.
- To supervise, trained and motivate plant personnel on proper plant operations.
- Responsible for monthly production reporting and other reports as required
- Monitor month end tank inventory adjustment for MY plant
- Compile and drive continues improvement idea
- Compile schedule waste inventory and submit to DOE.
- Work with advance control engineer to optimize the plant operation.
- Make sure plant power models and plant production database are up to date and accurate.
- Coach and supervise plant supervisor.
- Provide product cost, spec power and other operation data to business unit when requested.
- Support plant Manager with other operation related and instructed work.
- Degree in Engineering , preferably Gas & Chemical with 1-2 years of manufacturing experiences, fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Ability to work in a hands-on environment in an operating plant.
- Ability to work in groups, interacting with plant operations, engineering, maintenance and Global Support Services.
How to Apply?
1. Applying through this advertisement - please click " Apply Now" at the right bottom
2. Write in to Ms Jessey at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Please rest assure that all the CV will be deposition in our company's resume bank for further job matching.
For confidential discussion, please contact/Whatsapp Ms Jessey at 012-5489422