- Assist customer on their engineering activity on ATEs (ETS364, T2000 and FLEX).
- Modify / Develop test programs and work with customer Test Engineers on validating the same.
- Assist production team on various issues that they face with respect to ATE, Device and Test Program.
- Candidates shall be familiar with ATEs mentioned above. If not above, any ATE shall also be considered.
- Added advantage if the candidate possess knowledge about Automotive devices and Test Methodologies.
- Shall possess a degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering.
- Shall have good communication skills – oral and written.
- Candidates should be Malaysian national.
- Shall be willing to relocate to Muar
For a confidential discussion about the role, kindly contact Jessie Lee at 016-213 8224 or firstname.lastname@example.org