JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Respond to RFQ and Tenders in a competitive environment.
- Conceptualize and execution work plan and procedures.
- Follow up on RFQ and Tenders.
- Select and manage competitive vendors and suppliers that most suit our needs for business excellence.
- Liaison with clients and vendors to ensure on time delivery and service excellence.
- Maintain good client relationship.
- Carry out service failure investigating/compliant and ensure corrective/preventive actions are in place.
- Ensure adherence to Company HSE and Compliance program Collate reports and KPI. Any other duties as detailed by the company.
- Coordinate and execute awarded shipment from client/origin network on end to end basis.
- Providing final quote to client/origin network and proceed with billing based on KPI given.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"0" Level, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in freight forwarding industry is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Good Communication, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook.