Quality Control Inspector
Incoming Check – Fruit Quality & Safety
Outgoing Check – Customer Requirement & illegality
Ensure product identification and traceability (control by using different type of basket)
Customer complaint & Corrective Action Report
Equipment calibration & machine preventive and breakdown maintenance
Internal pest control
Perform ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time
- Goods Receiving – Check and verify quantity, weight, grade, type of basket or others
- Goods Labelling – Supplier, date, name of product, weight per basket
- Goods Allocation – based on customer requirement
- Goods location category during receiving, after sorting/ packing – Assign the location based on type of goods, grade, sorting area or damage goods
- Goods Arrangement – According to order including issue Delivery Order, Goods Transfer Note and Invoice
- Packing Material – Arrangement, Allocation & Labelling
- Store cleaning, arrangement, safety and others
- Perform ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Others or equivalent.
- Able to work independently, responsible and willing to learn.
- Knowledge in Fresh Fruit added advantage
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Benefit : Bonus