- Responsible for organising MD’s travel and logistics including flights, visa requirements, hotel accommodation, car rental, meeting schedules while travelling.
- Monitor and respond to incoming/outgoing communications for MD’s office including phone calls and emails.
- Secretarial support for meetings as and when required by the MD, including drafting and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders, confirming venues and arranging refreshments. Writing and distributing comprehensive minutes and action points to all members post meeting.
- Maintain MD’s office system, including data management and filing.
- Meet & greet visitors at all levels of seniority
- Overall in charge of MD’s personal companies including dealing with Company Secretary, Auditors, Tax Agent and Accountant.
- Dealing with bankers, ensure smooth transactions on all banking related matters.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of management and staff.
- Responsible for managing MD’s personal driver’s daily schedule in line with MD’s daily requirements.
- Any other duties that may reasonable required by the MD.
- Candidate must possess at least Secretarial Diploma or Professional Degree in the related field.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Preferably Senior Executive specializing in Secretarial / Executive / Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Good computer knowledge, familiar with common office software.
- Fluency in English – spoken and written.
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information.
- Able to multi task and work independently under minimal supervision.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Maintain high levels of professionalism
- Well organized with an understanding of priorities and changing demands
- Basic book keeping knowledge will be an added advantage.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?