1) Diagnose and repair sheet metal machines as well as metal cutting machines
2) Providing on-site service support to customers including installation, commissioning and warranty service of equipment.
3) Good command of English and Mandarin in order to deal directly with overseas.
4) Forecasting and ensuring on-time availability of spare parts for the requested service activities at customer’s site.
5) Do simple paper works and prepare the report for completed jobs
6) Report duty to manager.
1) Possession of Professional Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
2) Attractive remuneration package such as travelling allowance, commission, bonus, insurance and other good benefits.
3) Willing to travel and possess own transport.
4) On job training will be provided. Opportunities for overseas enhanced training at manufacturer’s facilities.
5) Good interpersonal skills, self initiative, self-motivated, positive thinking, independent, and committed.
6) Team player with good communication with colleagues.
7) Computer literated and knowledge in CAD/CAM is an added advantage.
8) Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
9) 1-3 years working experience in relevant field will be an added advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Open culture