- Execute software development life cycles which includes planning, analysis, design, implementation and testing.
- Review product/feature requirements and write software requirement specification documents.
- Prepare and execute unit test case for every features develop or bug fixes if necessary.
- Tag along with Software Quality Assurance Engineer to solve every software defects found in handler software.
- Maintain documentation for any new features development.
- Work on field escalation based on inputs from Team Lead and Field Service Engineers.
- Analyze and understand field escalation based on software logs.
- Provide containments/workaround for software.
- Fix field issue by applying software changes.
REQUIREMENT AND QUALIFICATION:
- Strong background in C++ programming language.
- Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/ Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/ Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/ Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Familiar with Object Oriented Programming.
- Familiar with using software bug tracking system.
- Familiar with development involving hardwares such as motors, sensors or actuators.
- A passion for code quality ensuring good quality work delivery.
- A positive person with ability to adapt to rapid changing business needs.
- Interested in practicing software process methodology such as Scrum/Kanban.
- Good English communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate with peers.
- High sense of urgency for task assigned.
- Flexible to travel to customer site for field issue escalations.
- Experienced candidate