- Interpret, transcribe, prepare and dispense in and out patient duty order in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
- Prepare and maintain dispensary records and scrutinize prescriptions to ensure conform to medical and legal requirements.
- Participate in dispensing services to in-patients, outpatients and community based patients.
- Counsel patients on various medications to enhance medication understanding and compliance.
- Participating in continuous quality improvement, identifying problems, suggesting alternatives and evaluation solutions etc.
- Possess at least Diploma in Pharmacy.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant working experience.
- Able to communicate effectively and work independently
- Able to work shift and overtime (during weekends / public holidays).
- Computer literate
Perks & Benefits
- Yearly increment and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities