- Handling of all event, merchandise & decoration concept, artwork & implementation.
- Prepare layout and design, conceptualized ideas into visuals.
- Design & manage work from concept to final artwork
- To conceptualize and execute graphic design projects that effectively communicate and enhance the corporate branding.
- Liase with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed with highest quality.
- To coordinate between customers and the production team on the artwork.
- To perform administrative duties as per required of projects.
- To diligently carry out any duty and responsibilities as directed by the company, your immediate superior.
- Ensure timely delivery of design & artwork and strict adherence to work schedules.
- Work independently/Multitasking.
- Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advance/Bachelor’s Degreee/Art/Design/Creative Multimedia others or equivalent.
- Language : Bahasa Malaysia. English, Mandarin.
- Experience : 2 years of working experience in the related field is required and fresh graduate are welcome.
- Required Skills : 3d Max, Illustrator, Photoshop, Auto cad, Acrobat or equivalent .
- Age : 23 years and above.
- Preferably : Malay, Chinese. (Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Note : Please drop email to email@example.com
- Transportation Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Fixed Allowance
- Out station Allowance
- Commission and Yearly Bonus
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?