Job Purpose Summary
The primary position of Testing/Firestop Specialist consists of performing all types of destructive and non-destructive testing including dealing with customers and report completion and submission, and also as the company firestop expert, perform mock ups, product demonstration, work inspection and submission of inspection reports. Secondary position as assistance to Senior Operation Supervisor to assist in Logistics issues
- Perform and complete all requested testing as per requirement, ensure maximization of efficiency by well organize what needs to be brought for every job.
- Manage and up keep of the Company testing equipment. Develop and maintain testing equipment place system that others can identify easily if needed. Ensure up to date calibration of all testing equipment.
- Develop and increase own capability, to be able to conduct testing and compile final test report independently.
- Take own initiative to learn and understand firestop, become expert and conduct mock up demonstration to customers, job site inspection including completion of C1, C2 and C3 if necessary upon request.
- Able to conduct smoke test and provide report independently.
- Manage own time slots among different activities, main focus on testing service and firestop issues, take own initiative to inform colleagues if have empty slots to help out in operation.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide or obtain information to conduct demo or testing, promote, sell or follow up about our testing services or firestop mock ups offering to customers.
- Assist in warehousing, pick and pack, delivery/collection including loading/unloading upon requested.
- Travel outstation if needed, keep and update customers’ contacts and continue to learn new knowledge and skill on testing and firestop.
- Report to management regarding all Firestop/Testing Service issues of the company and handle all other related issues required by the company top Management.
- Technical degree or Diploma preferred but not necessary
- Ability to learn
- Ability to learn from work pressure
- Detail oriented
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities