- To provide and develop cost estimation through assemblies or detail engineering outline
- Responsible for the provision of sales related financial analysis, cost control, monitoring and evaluating covering project budgeting, manufacturing processes effectiveness and cost control measurement
- To participate in project close-out report covering financial analysis for unit costs of production at various phases of manufacturing
- To participate in project commercial proposal and pricing analysis
- To participate in sub-contracting cost and budgeting
Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma / Certificate in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronic, Manufacturing, Mathematic or equivalent.
- 2 to 3 years working experience in related field.
- Preferably with sound knowledge in Factory Automation industries and hands-on experience in project type business.
- Fresh graduates with excellent grades are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and computer skills.
- Preferable capable in Microsoft Office (Excel & Word) and read engineering CAD drawing.
- Self-motivated and confident team player with ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Independent with a high level of professionalism.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities