1. Prepare presentations, reports and price quotations.
2. Manage and maintain existing clients.
3. Do market research to get to know what is happening in the market.
4. Make appropriate number of telemarketing on prospect customers, identify potential growth and open new accounts.
5. Maintain accounts receivables in accordance to agreed credit term & limits, and in compliance with company objectives.
6. Attend and participate in road shows, booth and exhibitions to generate sales.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Degree in any field.
2. Minimum 1 year International Freight Forwarding experience.
3. Knowledge of freight industry processess - inclusive of air & ocean products / carriers & pricing structure.
4. Professionalism with good interpersonal skills.
5. Ability to work in fast-paced and dynamic working environment.
6. Highly self-motivated and result oriented individuals.
7. A motivated teamplayer who is able demonstrate commitments to organisational goals.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Free parking
- Five days week