- Perform QA / QC work by conducting various quality control inspections in conformity to various quality assurance procedures.
- Maintain a whole and complete control copy of project documents including drawings and details and all other fundamental project documentation.
- Planning, organizing and conducting quality control inspections of receiving incoming raw materials and parts/components.
- Maintain Project Quality Document Drawing/Specification/Shop Drawing
- Define Corrective Action Request in responding to customer complaints.
- Directs and manages the daily activities of the site work
- Material testing and witness all material QC inspection
- Ensure all activities with best quality, safety and on time
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Prefer 2 years working experience in Civil Engineering or any equivalent
- Applicants must be willing to work in KL and Penang
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
Staff Welfare/Benefit :
- 18 Paid Holidays.
- Better Leave Entitlement.
- Clinic/Dental Care and etc.